Securely attach beverages with this versatile, clamp-on, cup holder, attachment right at a student or office workers desk, chair, table, music stand, rollator, walker, scooter, bike or wheelchair with this adjustable universal beverage drink clamp-on bottle holder attachment. Perfect for student beverages at-their-seat. The clip-on cup holder accessory easily attaches with a strong clamp. The strong clamp is lined with a nonslip, textured material and tightens with a simple twist knob for hassle-free installation on any bar measuring between 1/8” to1.5” in diameter. Fits water bottles, cans, cups and tumblers of all sizes, the bottle holder features an extendable base to accommodate containers with a base size of up to 2.5” in diameter for the regular size and up to 3.5” in diameter for the extra-large drink holder. The base also swivels, allowing the drink holder to be placed at any angle for easy access. Featuring a strong clamp mechanism and a swivel base, the durable cup holder accessory easily attaches to any vertical, horizontal or diagonal bar on most mobility aids. Currently available in two sizes.
Save when you purchase in a Bundle of 10 or Classroom Pack of 25.
- Package Includes: 1 Cup Holder Attachment
- Classroom Management: Provides a safe place to hold water bottles in class away from technology equipment, books and papers.
- Multi-Use Options: Keep beverages close at hand, use as a drink holder at desks, tables, chairs, music stands, wheelchairs, walkers, most mobility aids, strollers, carts, scooters and more
- Size Options: Available in Regular or Extra-Large
- Total Length: 6”
- Cup Holder Height: 3.5”
- Expandable Cup Holder Base:
- Regular-1.5” to 2.5”
- Extra-Large-2.5” to 3.5”
- Clamp: Expandable up to 1.5”
- Materials: Composite material
- How to Attach: Simple tool-free installation
- Pivot the clamp to rest vertically or horizontally based on the where it will be installed
- Place the clamp around the tubing
- Tighten the twist knob at the base of the clamp
- Care Instructions: Gently wipe down with a damp cloth and mild detergent or disinfectant wipe
- Age Recommendations: 3 years and above