Seat Sack | Special Sizes
- Package Includes: 1 Seat Sack, 1 Name Card
- Durable and Roomy: Made of a durable, high-quality poly/cotton laminated material. Seat Sacks are available in different sizes to best fit a variety of chair backs. Our roomy chair pockets have a 2-inch gusset that expands to provide extra storage. Ideal for students who use large sized binders.
- Elastic back Sizing Information: which is a 17” Seat Sack with elastic added across the whole back. It is designed for classrooms with a large range of chair backs and the hard to fit chairs that have measurements of 14” or less across the top of the back. Elastic helps to hold the seat pocket in place on the chair.
- Adult 19” Sizing Information: this sack is for larger size chairs that measure greater than 16” across the very top of the back of the chair. There is elastic in just the sides of the sack to help hold the sack in place.
- Classroom Management: Helps students organize their materials and maximize desk space, allows teachers to color-code groups for easy classroom management, and offer a roomy gusset pocket for extra storage capacity.
- Color Options: Available in a variety of colors to aid in group management, color coding and classroom décor.
- Machine Washable: Easy to spot clean, but can also be machine washed and dried. See Care and Cleaning Instructions.
- Product Safety: Certified flame-resistant, CPSIA, Prop 65, meets additional CA and EU standards
- Multi-Use Work Space Organizer: Ideal for use in the home, school, library, office, church, synagogue or wherever seat storage is needed.
- Age Recommendations: Sizes to fit most chairs, perfect for any age and space that has a chair and needs additional organization.
SEAT SACK® Care Instructions:
Seat Sacks® are machine washable and can be dried. Please follow the instructions below:
Machine wash on a warm/gentle cycle
Tumble dry on low
You may also lay flat or hang to dry.
Extra Tips from Teachers:
Please note that we are not promoting any products, only listing ideas that teachers have sent us.
Instagram Post from thelilteacher: This idea from gocleanco. Throw Seat Sacks® into a tub and soak them in powdered Tide® and Borax®. After soaking machine wash to get the soap out.
Thelilteacher has pictures of her washed Seat Sacks® posted on her Instagram page and they look amazing!
In addition, teachers that had ink on their Seat Sacks® have recommended Amodex®. They do state you must follow the directions on the back of the bottle for a successful removal of the ink.