Side Sack | Classroom Pack
If you have side arm desks in your classroom, then you will definitely need these sturdy, easy to hang Side Sacks for your classroom. This roomy pocket uses a hook and loop closure to secure around the arm of a side arm desk to create a storage pocket for Chromebooks, a dictionary, books, papers, school supplies, and more. Our Side Sack is a sturdy and easy-to-hang storage solution for any classroom or learning space. Sidearm desks tend to have little storage space available but with the Side Sack, students can have additional storage space while keeping their school supplies close at hand. The Seat Sack Side Sack is a great tool for teachers looking to maximize the space within their classroom. With the Side Sack's roomy pocket students can easily store and access essential school supplies without having to dig around in their backpacks or desks. With its hook and loop closure, the Seat Sack Side Sack is quick and easy to install and can fit on any side arm desk in your classroom. Our 25-pack of Side Sacks is the perfect way for schools to save while getting high-quality organization tools for classrooms. Order your classroom set of Seat Sack Side Sacks today and say goodbye to cluttered desks and hello to organized classrooms.
- Package Includes: 25 Side Sacks, 1 Sample Item
- Classroom Management: Helps students organize their materials and maximize side arm desk space, allows teachers to color-code groups for easy classroom management, and offer a roomy gusset pocket for extra storage capacity.
- Color Options: Available in a variety of colors to aid in group management, color coding and classroom décor.
- Durable and Roomy: Made of a durable, high-quality poly/cotton laminated material. Side Sacks have a roomy large pocket with a 2" gusset
- Machine Washable: Easy to spot clean, but can also be machine washed and dried. See Care and Cleaning Instructions.
- Product Safety: Certified flame-resistant, CPSIA, Prop 65, meets additional CA and EU standards.
- Multi-Use: Use in classrooms with side arm desks, on walkers and wheelchairs.
- Age Requirements: Perfect for any age and space that has a side arm and needs additional organization.
SEAT SACK® Care Instructions:
Seat Sacks® are machine washable and can be dried. Please follow the instructions below:
Machine wash on a warm/gentle cycle
Tumble dry on low
You may also lay flat or hang to dry.
Extra Tips from Teachers:
Please note that we are not promoting any products, only listing ideas that teachers have sent us.
Instagram Post from thelilteacher: This idea from gocleanco. Throw Seat Sacks® into a tub and soak them in powdered Tide® and Borax®. After soaking machine wash to get the soap out.
Thelilteacher has pictures of her washed Seat Sacks® posted on her Instagram page and they look amazing!
In addition, teachers that had ink on their Seat Sacks® have recommended Amodex®. They do state you must follow the directions on the back of the bottle for a successful removal of the ink.
You may also like