- Package Includes: 1 Pencil Pouch, 1 Name Card
- Customize: Add your school name or logo for free on orders of 100+ items.
- Product Features: Zippered, expandable pouch with loop for hanging & easy closure. Clear sleeve to slide in removeable name card
- Product Measurements: 9.5"w x 5.5"h x 2"d
- Classroom Management: Offers a roomy gusseted pouch with extra storage capacity for a box of colored pencils, pens, crayon box, scissors and other school supplies. Helps students organize their materials and maximize desk space, which assists with group and classroom management.
- Color Options: Available in three optimal colors to aid in group management and color coding to match their Seat Sack chair pocket.
- Durable and Roomy: Made of a durable, high-quality poly/cotton laminated material. Our roomy pencil pouch has a 2-inch gusset that expands to provide extra storage.
- Machine Washable: Easy to spot clean, but can also be machine washed and dried. See Care and Cleaning Instructions.
- Product Safety: Certified flame-resistant, CPSIA, Prop 65, meets additional CA and EU standards.
- Multi-Use Work Space Organizer: Use in the classroom, home, library, art room, game center or anywhere that small pieces or tools need storage organization.
- Age Requirements: Perfect for ages 3 and up.
SEAT SACK® Care Instructions:
Seat Sacks® are machine washable and can be dried. Please follow the instructions below:
Machine wash on a warm/gentle cycle
Tumble dry on low
You may also lay flat or hang to dry.
Extra Tips from Teachers:
Please note that we are not promoting any products, only listing ideas that teachers have sent us.
Instagram Post from thelilteacher: This idea from gocleanco. Throw Seat Sacks® into a tub and soak them in powdered Tide® and Borax®. After soaking machine wash to get the soap out.
Thelilteacher has pictures of her washed Seat Sacks® posted on her Instagram page and they look amazing!
In addition, teachers that had ink on their Seat Sacks® have recommended Amodex®. They do state you must follow the directions on the back of the bottle for a successful removal of the ink.
You may also like