Shipping & Handling Policy
All in stock orders will be processed within 1-2 business days. Customized orders may take 2-5 business days for processing.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
- Shipments within the United States will be through UPS, Fed-Ex or USPS.
Your Shipping and Handling charges will be based on standard UPS, Fed-Ex or USPS rates depending on the method chosen during checkout.
For multiple shipping addresses, shipping, handling, and qualifications for promotions will be calculated separately based on the merchandise.
Your order will be shipped common carrier, ground unless otherwise specified in your order. Orders ship from Naples, FL.
Ground Delivery is only available in the Contiguous US. Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and anywhere out of the country will be assessed according to carrier rates available to that area.
Canadian orders will usually ship via Fed-Ex Express or Priority Mail. Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the receiver.
Need your order sooner? Additional fees may be charged for rush orders and express delivery depending on your selection during checkout. Please read shipping carefully. We only offer Second Day or Next Day Delivery for express shipments that ship UPS ground.
Please call for shipments outside of the Contiguous US if you are unable to calculate the shipping charges on the website.
All brokerage fees, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the receiver. **Please note that customs fees and taxes are out of our control. Please expect to be charged for these fees at time of receipt.**
Military, APO or FPO Addresses:
There may be additional shipping charges to these areas if the customer does not check USPS Priority Mail during checkout.
Please call for pricing and special ordering instructions. Please have all necessary information when ordering.
* Shipping times listed at checkout do not include processing times and are listed in business days. (weekends and holidays excluded)
* Shipping times do not include the date of ship per most carriers.
* Shipping time frames are estimates and may not reflect carrier delays. Seat Sack is not responsible for carrier error and delays.
Please visit carrier websites for descriptions and time frames of shipping method.