Seat Sack | Classroom Pack | Double Pocket
- Dual compartments for streamlined desk storage
- Use 1 pocket for take-home & 1 for stay-at-school folders
- Separation of AM/PM kindergarten folders
- Keeps school supplies separate from books & papers
- Appropriate for church materials for attendees
- Clear sleeve holds name card
- 25 Double Pocket Seat Sacks (includes 25 name cards)
- 1 Sample Item
SEAT SACK® Care Instructions:
Seat Sacks® are machine washable and can be dried. Please follow the instructions below:
Machine wash on a warm/gentle cycle
Tumble dry on low
You may also lay flat or hang to dry.
Extra Tips from Teachers:
Please note that we are not promoting any products, only listing ideas that teachers have sent us.
Instagram Post from thelilteacher: This idea from gocleanco. Throw Seat Sacks® into a tub and soak them in powdered Tide® and Borax®. After soaking machine wash to get the soap out.
Thelilteacher has pictures of her washed Seat Sacks® posted on her Instagram page and they look amazing!
In addition, teachers that had ink on their Seat Sacks® have recommended Amodex®. They do state you must follow the directions on the back of the bottle for a successful removal of the ink.